Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Musical tastes are stuck in 1999

If you know me, then this won't come as much of a surprise, but if you don't really know me then you might want to get ready to laugh.

I can admit it.

I'm a teeny bopper.

Yes, at the age of 26 I have the movie and musical tastes of someone that's about 15.  When I was 15 it was all about Hanson and NSYNC and Backstreet Boys-at least in my world.  Now at 15 (even younger lol) it's all about Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato.  I think my the part of my brain that is used for entertainment is not aging.

Why? You ask.

I considered Jonas Brothers concert tickets.  I was never a big fan but this whole LA Baby thing and I'm like in love with them.  Plus, the jail bait one is really gonna be a looker.  Anyway, they were on sale for $10 so I was gonna get a grip of them to take a few people.  I didn't cause I was broke.

Thank goodness I didn't!

The JoBros cancelled half of their US tour to go overseas since that's where the money's at.

I seriously heard the groans and hearts breaking of teenies across the country a few days ago. 

Thankfully Eclipse came out!  The teenies have Edward and Jacob to stare at.

Oh, speaking of them, here's a clip from a Christmas 09 SNL that I just love.



No comments: