Thursday, October 30, 2008

One to get us started



Welcome to the blog! I started this blog to keep people up to date on what's going on with CJ and I. We have extended family all over the US and some (one) world-wide, so I figured this would be a great way to have life documented and shared for all.

Let's start with CJ. He just turned four...two weeks ago to be exact. I never thought this day would come but it has. He's very much into Transformers and of course our beloved Cars and Thomas the Tank Engine. He is in Pre-K. There he has several "best friends" and he is thriving. He's currently learning the days of the week and learning to say them in sign language. He continues on with Speech Therapy with Lindsey. He LOVES Lindsey. She has been a huge part in the developmental successes! CJ is growing every day and if you're ever in need of a good story, ask him!


As for myself. Not a lot has changed. I've started my own company, Amber Watson Events. I'm very excited to see where this goes. It's been my dream job for quite awhile. I'm also the Treasurer for the Colorado Wedding Planners Association. I'm STILL (lol) a full time student, but one day I will finish!

Tomorrow is Halloween and we are very much looking forward to it. CJ is going to be a fire fighter...he will correct you if you call him a fire man! He's learned to demonstrate, Stop! Drop! Roll! and has small obsession with fire trucks and ambulances. Halloween pictures to come!

Love you guys!
Amber

No comments: