Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Biggest Loser

So, CJ and I are sitting here together watching The Biggest Loser. I've never really watched the show since the start of the second season. CJ is so funny watching this show. He's been learning numbers and each week he can count higher and higher. As each contestant is getting on the scale and the numbers flash on the screen CJ screams out "1-3-5" or whatever the numbers are. He's also huge on the crowd reaction. The louder the crowd gets the louder he gets...screaming, clapping, jumping up and down...it's too funny!

This show is pretty motivating but at the same time makes me realize how freakin lazy I've gotten! I know what I'm going to be doing starting ASAP! Guess I'll be joinging a gym and eating a lot better.

Gotta love the holidays...they always remind me of how lazy I've gotten! This year the thought was "wow, didn't fit in that shirt last year, maybe this year I'll have gotten lucky?" Yeah, not so much!

Anyone wanna join me on a fun filled adventure of getting in shape??

No comments: