Sunday, December 14, 2008

You'd never guess what he says....

Today has been such a fun day in the world of CJ. He has been playing so well. He's lost TV privledges so he's had to keep himself busy. We don't normally watch a ton of TV but today he's lost it all.

He has done some of the funny things today. For example:

He was rolling his cars and tractors all over the wood floor and he says "Cars, we go Mc Donnells (McDonalds)." He rolled them all to the other room and proceeded to pretend to eat with them. Once finished he says "I go poop. I be back." I cracked up laughing. He has been so fascinated with poop lately. I got him a book about dinosaur poop while at the museum. I'm looking forward to giving him that for Christmas :)

As most of you know, I'm a klutz so of course CJ has inherited that gene! He's bumped into things and slipped and ran into things all day. None of which result in a wound yet he throws himself on the floor and proceeds to scream for a band aid. We have these really awesome Little Einsteins band aids that apparently make you feel better! I think my favorite spot he asked for one today was his lip. We tried it and he ended up practically eating the band aid!

We made our weekly phone calls to the family. He loves talking on the phone. He spoke with Uncle Rick and Rick said that if he was good he'd play Candyland with him. CJ got all excited and said "I pay gama, papa, Rick, Sean and mommy Candyland" then went running off very excited. Hopefully he can maintain this excitement til the 23rd.

I'm looking forward to Christmas. I've been dreading it. I'm looking forward to it now. I've made up my mind that it's going to be great.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: