Friday, June 5, 2009

A tad frustrated..

So, I've been waiting and waiting and waiting to get CJ evaluated. It seems like I've been waiting forever. I finally threw a bit of a fit on the phone with the scheduler (poor lady) about what the hold up is. Apparently they've been very busy b/c of the end of the school year....wait, I sent my stuff 2 months ago!

She didn't know what the hold up was but the good news is he is now in the computer and a psychologist is reviewing the paperwork. I was told it would take a week, it's now going to take yet another week before I know what kind of schedule CJ will be on. We'll have a couple different appointments then have to wait for the review and then I'll finally get a diagnosis. Geesh!

But, overall I can't complain. CJ is truly my little blessing. I have been fighting the lonelies (being the last of your single friends is hard LOL) and this morning I get woken up by my amazing son. He climbs on top of me, puts his head in the crook of my neck, hugs me and says "I love my mommy". I wanted to cry. He's my dude, I can't imagine life without him.

So here's a picture of him last summer. Photo taken by Robyn.
I love his sort of mohawk! The guy in the background is my friend Gabe...he's coming home in a few days. He's been in Germany forever!

1 comment:

Nicoolmama said...

That's a great photo of CJ!