Monday, June 1, 2009

Yay!

'E' wants to go out again! I'm so pumped. I can't remember if I said this in the post yesterday but I forgot to thank him while at the game so I emailed him a thanks then told him that next time we hang out he should come up here and we could do dinner or something.

He responded back that he would love to come up here to hang out! He lives about an hour away and having a guy that's willing to drive and/or take turns driving is pretty awesome.

I'm ecstatic! Now, I just need to wait for him to call. I have to keep myself from emailing/calling him. That's the hardest part for me. I need to make them come to me!! LOL

Oh and my sunburn? Yeah, it's so bad my muscles hurt. My face is burned to the point that it feels like I have a really bad cold. Ouch.

Hope ya'll are having a good day. My day started crappy and now it's great!

Edited to add: He hasn't contacted me again about going out. Too bad for him!

No comments: