Sunday, August 30, 2009

How it went...

Last night was sooo much fun! B and I had an amazing dinner at Austins. I haven't been there in years...it was so good! Dinner had great conversation, we joked, people watched and just had a good time. We then went to see Inglorious Basterds. It was soo good! I highly reccommend it.

At the movie I was attacked by the hairy guy next to me so B held my hand so that we could share the armrest. Hairy guy kept touching me and coughing on me then using IM during the movie. Oh well...my night was not spoiled! I was really excited he held my hand. :) I feel 13 now LOL He drove me home and gave me a quick kiss good night and we're going out again! Yay!!!

The third date is on me...which he and I previously discussed :) I'm so excited. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Amber,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•