Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Boots Boots and More Boots!

I'm a fashionista in training.  I'm learning from fellow bloggers and certain celebrities (love Hilary Duff).  I'm still trying to get my scarf to look right LOL

I love me a cute pair of boots.  I can't get enough of them!  My issue is my calves.  I have fat calves LOL  If I'm not tucking my jeans into my boots I can get regular boots to fit, but with jeans-it's a nightmare.

Did you know they make "wide calf" boots?  Me neither!

Here's some of my favorite pairs :)


Check them out here



Photo courtesy here


Yes, they are the same boot, just in different colors.  I'm loving the suede look this year :)




1 comment:

Little Match Girl said...

I have "Fat" calves too! But I like to think of them as normal actually and everyone else's as painfully thin!