Friday, October 23, 2009

Caput, Zilch, Zero, Notta, Ended, Over, Finito

At this freakishly unusual hour I cannot think of anymore synonyms for over and zero.  Brian and I broke up last night.  I did the breaking but it still hurts and sucks at the same time. 

I'm up at this unreasonable hour to take my mom to the airport.  I can't remember the last time I was up this early.  On the plus side she gave me $$ for gas and breakfast on the way home.  Who can complain about money? 

I'm still working on getting the pictures.  It's a long story but I'm still not using my computer.  The CD's that have been given to me with the pictures on it aren't being read and there aren't any files being found.

I've made some really important life choices in the last few days and it's worn me out.

I got back on the wagon last week and lost two pounds! Yay me!

Okay, that's all the updating I'm going to do.  I'm tired and feel like I'm rambling.

No comments: