Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ah Virginia

Well as most of you know, CJ and I traveled to Virginia to see my friend Curt. We had a blast. We walked everywhere, road boats, played video games and ate as much food as possible!

Is it bad that I miss Curt? Cause I do. I want to see him again soon. He'll be back in CO for a few days in May for a wedding. Maybe I'll have to go visit him again soon...

Anyway, he received some good news today. His orders might be Camp Pendleton, CA. Woo-hoo!!! I'm so excited. I could just bust! I hope he gets San Diego because is the best place ever LOL I was stationed there and honestly couldn't have asked for a cooler place :) Plus, it'll be more fun to go see him!

____________________________________________________________

In other news, I cleaned out all my scrapbooking stuff. I have a ton that I don't want. Seriously, it's alot. Anyone want it? I'll just give it to you! Do you know where I could dispose of it? I don't want to throw it away...hmmmm

____________________________________________________________

CJ, wow CJ. He never ceases to amaze me. The one day he doesn't have to get dressed for school he throws a fit and wants to get dressed. In real clothes. It's pajama day at school...what kid doesn't love pajama day?? Mine obviously LOL

No comments: