Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sneeze, Sneeze and sn--breathe

I have been sneezing twice in a row with the feeling wanting to sneeze a third time but it gets stuck. I've been hit with the cold bug...again. I was sick right before I left for VA and now I've got the cruds again. Blech...

On a lighter note I've decided I needed a life makeover. I'm looking to get out of CO and head back to the great city of San Diego. I miss it there. I've started the job search for out there (while I maintain the search for CO in the mean time).

While I'm unemployed I've decided that I'm gonna get back in shape (for like the 100th time) and I joined 24 Hour Fitness. They had a killer deal and the cute guys weren't bad to look at :)

I'm off to die...I mean to lay on the couch and watch Ugly Betty.

No comments: