Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm going on a date...

...to a baseball game! How exciting is that?? It's not with the guy my friend 'A' met at the bar. He's an interesting fella...he's already lied! Go figure!

Anyway, coincidentally I'm watching the Rockies v. Padres. Why is this a coincidence? Good question! I didn't know who they were playing when I accepted the date, please keep that in mind. The last time I went to a game was Summer 2005. CJ was 8ish months old and I got Padres tickets from one of my friends. We showed up and she handed me the tickets and it said they were playing the Padres. So now, that I'm going to a baseball game its the Rockies v. Padres. I don't know who to root for...I'm thinkin the Rockies because fans here are pretty hard core if you go against their teams!

Wish me luck.....I'm planning on wearing cut off jean shorts, a white scoop neck tee, black flip flops and black sunglasses. I'll probably carry my black Coach bag since it's already packed LOL Can I bring in my own bottle of water?? I'm broke and don't want to spend money on snacks... Let me know what you think about the outfit!

Amber

No comments: