Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

What didn't I do??

I certainly did not stay in bed for two hours after my son was up and counted on my parents to watch him. I certainly was not sicker than sick and feeling like death had washed over me.

I did not procrastinate on laundry just to find myself having my son wearing hot pink sweat pants that he had to wear home from school a few weeks ago. Oh and I have not been forgetful in returning them. :)

I did not decided that it was time to start living for me and no one else...seriously why else would I decided that? I do not think that I should stop being a doormat to everyone and I do not think I should stop disrespecting myself.

Overall, physically it really hasn't been a productive week but emotionally my life had a makeover. Yay!

What didn't you do this week?

1 comment:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

I love your not me's...I hate being a doormat too...enough is enough!

Hot pink sweatpants?? That is so funny! I hope you finally got the laundry done and I hope you are feeling better!

Please check out my Not Me Monday:
http://eightymphmom.blogspot.com/2009/03/not-me-monday.html