Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas ish Randomosity

Do you like my made up word? It's like Kimora Simmons Fabulosity-except mine is Random.  My line will be out in the spring...just kidding :)

Anyway...I'm feeling a bit bi-polar with Christmas quickly approaching.  It's hard with my parents in two different places.  They both want to live at home, but it's just not possible with their work.  I am a huge fan of tradition and the last couple years we haven't been able to go and celebrate our traditions.  I was thinking of starting new ones with CJ, but I think I'm going to wait until we are in our own place.  As every year, finances are tight so gifting has become a challenge.  And lastly, this one is very selfish, I don't have that "special someone" to share Christmas with.

I love Christmas...year round LOL  I've decided to not be so blah about Christmas.  I am going Christmas shopping on Saturday, so I'm excited about that.  It'll give me a chance to get out of the house (alone!!!!) for a couple/few hours and do what I need to do.  I decided that CJ and I are going to turn on some Christmas music (Manheim Steamroller), bust out the tiny fake tree and decorate it until nothing else will fit on it.  I think we will do that today (Friday).

How are y'all doin with Christmas?

No comments: