Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wishlists...

I don't know about y'all but I love the wish list function when I'm online shopping.  I have one running at Victoria's Secret, American Eagle, Aeropostale, LuLu's and I'm sure at other places I won't remember until I get an email from them LOL  It's like window shopping, but on the computer :)

I also do this to see how much I would spend if money weren't an option-at Victoria's Secret I think it was near $1200.  That was for a lot of stuff, and several of single items.  Ouch LOL  I've also found it to be a great way to tell people what I want.  I simply send them my wish list list :)

This year was the first year I didn't make a Christmas list.  Usually I do, but I didn't this year.  I didn't know what to write on it except gift cards.  My mom said she didn't need one.  The only things I can remember dropping hints on were:


I don't think I said I wanted a pink one, but if my mom knows me, she'll know I'll want pink.  At this point though-I'd be happy with any color LOL



found here
My mom and I were at Penney's and we both fell in love with the purse.  She bought one for herself.  But come to think of it-I have yet to see her use it LOL  hmm...is this something I'm getting?

What did you ask for?

Oh, and since tomorrow is Christmas....



No comments: