Saturday, December 26, 2009

Flashlight

Christmas was so wonderful.  I couldn't have asked for a more special Christmas than the one I had yesterday.

This was the first year that CJ understood about giving and receiving.  He did get a little greedy, but it was quickly corrected.

I got the best Christmas gift ever yesterday.  I actually started to tear up when I heard the story behind it.  CJ was so proud to give me his gift.  Once it was opened my mom explained that they talked about what he wanted to get me for Christmas.  According to her, he said "A flashlight to see the ghosts".  Apparently there are ghosts in the house LOL  Well, off to Target they went.  They have a huge wall of flashlights and he stood there deciding which color to get.  He named all the colors then his little eyes settled on the purple one.

Ladies and gentlemen, the best gift I ever received was from my five year old little man-a bright purple flashlight that came with a keychain flash light!  I wanted to cry-it's so special.  Something I will never ever forget...

I hope your Christmas was merry and bright.  I thank Jesus everyday for each and every one of you that take time out of your day to read about lil' ol' me and my little niche in the world.  I pray that each of you has had a year full of peace and joy!

God bless!

No comments: