Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm such an idiot...

So I've been really slackin the workout department.  Like I haven't been in about 10 days kind of slackin.  I have a good reason though!  I cannot for the life of me find my tennis shoes!  I know that sounds awful but I have torn my  house and my car apart looking for them!  ARGH!  I know what's going to be on my Chrismtas list now!

I really want to lose weight and I'm trying hard, but honestly the fact that I'm maintaining and a cool 170 makes me happy.  Once I get back in the workout spirit (and find my shoes) that number be droppin!

1 comment:

Mrs. G said...

First I want to say.. I hope you find your tennis shoes. I am going through the same thing with my favorite pair of brown heels. Which, if I can't find the mate it will be devastating.
Secondly, for some reason blogger only updated some of my followers sites when I changed my URL. So here it is http://thenewmrsg.blogspot.com/