Saturday, November 7, 2009

Yay! Woo-hoo!

My computer is back!  I'm virus free and full of memory!  I love my dad he rocks.  He made my day.

So, I've been dying to show you pictures of my little guys birthday cake, so here we go!


This is what you'll need :)

 
After I mixed in the gel colors



Right before I but it in the oven



Don't look at me...I was tired and ready to stab someone with the knife
so just look at the finished piece.




The birthday boy



He was so excited it was his birthday and we were singing to him...he's been
waiting for his birthday since June!



The birthday boy and his mommy...

I had so much fun with my little guy.  I love him to pieces.  Seeing him so excited just really made my day.  I really couldn't have asked for a better day!



3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh...can you please tell me how you did all the colors in the middle of the cake?!? That is the cutest cake I have seen in a long time. Tell me your secrets! :)

Ashley said...

Thanks girl! I will def. be trying to make that cake soon!! I just love it! :)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Wow, that is one amazing cake!!! :)