Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's Thanksgiving...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thanksgiving is such a great holiday. It's a day when you can look back over the last year and remember the things that made you better, the things and people you are thankful for. I am very thankful for several things.
::I am thankful for my son. He has blessed my life in ways that I can't ever explain. He is truly my angel and I can't imagine my world without him in it.

::I am thankful for my family. Near and far, they have been there for me and even when my world was a mess they helped me mop it up.

::I am thankful for the CWPA, Colorado Wedding Planners Association. Patty and Gary have shown me that it's okay to be confident in myself and my abilities. They have helped me grow as a person.

::I am thankful for my friends. They rock, seriously. I have the best friends anyone can ask for. It's okay, be jealous :)

::I am thankful for my life. It is continually getting better, every minute.

This year has been huge for CJ and I. It has been full of growing, self discovery and difficult transitions that we have overcome. We're ready for the next year!

No comments: