Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2 minutes? What?

So last week my routine consisted of walk for 1 minute then jog/run for 1 min. Repeat for 20 minutes. That was fin. The first day really kicked my butt...I didn't think I would live to make it. I did this on Mon/Wed/Fri. The off days I walked on the treadmill...well except Thursday. On Sunday the program called for a walk of longer than 30 min. I did it really late on Saturday night...does that count?

Anyway, today was Week 2, Day 1. Walk a minute, run for 2 minutes. Excuse me? Seriously, I thought one minute was bad! I had a whole new thing comin to me! I made it out alive but the muscles next to my tib/fib were killing me! I have the same workout for Wednesday then Friday it's three minutes of running! HOw could they?? LOL I'm kidding :)

Does anyone know of any good "muscle next the tib/fib" stretches? I'm hurtin!

1 comment:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Just stumbled across your blog. Your little boy is too cute! I've just started the dauting tast of losing 57 poinds myself. I like your ticker at the top...I'm going to check into it!