Saturday, July 18, 2009

Whew!

In my last post I mentioned that I would post "before" pictures and well...I don't think I'm very comfortable with doing that! I have taken them and I will continue to take them but I will not post them. I still will post random pictures up like I did a couple of posts ago.

On to more fun things...

CJ and I had a blast today. I consider Friday my cheat day but boy did I cheat today! We went to Red Robin for lunch. Overall my teriyaki chicken burger was healthier than most of the salads on their menu! I was sure surprised! We then walked all over Centerra and came home to take a snooze. Since we ate lunch pretty late we grabbed a snack and headed down town to play in the fountains. Read as: CJ played in the fountains while I enjoyed the man scenery :) We then went to see Night at the Museum 2. I was nervous taking CJ to the movie but it was at the cheap theater so if we needed to leave it wouldn' t be a bust. He loved it! I asked him what he wanted to do next and he said "get gosies" which in English means "get groceries". A child after my own heart!

It is now 1045 in the PM and my kiddo is tucked into bed after a fun filled day. Have I mentioned how much I love my little man?

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh my gosh, he looks like such a joy! So precious!