Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 4 of 23

There are only 23 workout days in the 6 week program I am following. I'm kicking it's butt! Go me! Day 4 was supposed to happen tomorrow but I had free babysitting tonight so I said "it's almost tomorrow" and decided to workout. Can I just say I kicked the gyms butt? Usually it's the other way around...I'm sure I'll feel it in my butt tomorrow! LOL Okay, enough about butts :)

I'm getting more and more motivated as each day progresses. I need to be eating better. I'm meeting my calories just not in the healthiest of ways. I've been reading a lot about green smoothies. Next time I go grocery shopping I will be buying ingredients to make some. Also, I have this cookbook called Deceptively Delicious. It's written by Jerry Seinfeld's wife. It talks about disguising healthy foods into foods kids like. Well, I'm a picky eater so I'll be trying those too!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Get it girl!! Keep it up! :)