Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday...

...just in case you didn't know what day of the week it was, I thought I would drop a hint for you in my title! For those of you on the east coast and further, it's already Thursday for you :)

So I'm running out of baby sitting passes at the gym so I've been trying to go as little as possible or make alternate arrangements. I didn't go to the gym yesterday but I did go today. At the beginning I felt a little more tired than usual. I couldn't tell if it was because I was in a bad mood or if it was because I had been fighting tummy yuckies since the middle of the night. Well, I made it to minute 18 of 20 and I thought "You can keep going. Keep running...only two more minutes." Did I keep going? No, I didn't because I'm a weenie.

Yes, I said it. I'm a weenie. I don't want to over do it. I pronate when I walk and run. I wear special inserts and buy certain types of shoes and because of this lovely discovery that Doc Saari made in 2005ish I have found the reason of why my knees hurt when I work out. Also, it explains the shin splints that I get from going too fast in a workout program. The Navy jacked my legs up...or it was because of the rigourous training I found out my legs were jacked up. That's what the Navy would say LOL

Anyway, nothing real new to report. Just hanging out at home as always.

Oh, if you're not a friend of my on Facebook, you didn't get to read my status update: To my group members in my Government class: Get your act together, this is a big project and if I don't get an A in this class I will be very very upset! Grammar/spelling is important and so is getting your work in on time!

That is the evening I am having. I hate dislike online schools that require group work...especially when some of your group members don't know up from down.

Have a great night! Happy almost Thursday!

No comments: